Welcome Agents 4 Justice! We are happy and excited to have you aboard this mission and have collected some helpful links and resources for you here, to assist in sharing and informing others about The ACIJ, its authority and potential for creating historic change in the name of Human Rights and Justice.
If you have any questions or comments, you may send them directly to Michael Henry Dunn, ACIJ Spokesman, by CLICKING HERE.
The ACIJ is tax-exempt by statutory 501(a) non-profit status, and all donations are tax-deductible under 170(c)(2).
MICHAEL HENRY DUNN
Michael shares what The ACIJ is about, funding, authority and our goals for the Mission. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90_JilC_GDo
JUSTICE IS COMING
1-Minute Teaser Video
ACIJ INTRO VIDEO
6-Minute Teaser Video
logo & artwork
previous interviews & excerpts
KERRY CASSIDY INTERVIEW, PROJECT CAMELOT
Michael Henry Dunn and Prince Judge Matthew of Thebes discuss the launch of the first licensed International Human Rights Court "by and for the people," (The Arbitration Court of International Justice, ACIJ) intended to enforce the human rights laws which are violated on a daily basis by corrupt plutocratic factions.
LINKS TO PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEW EXCERPTS, BY TOPIC:
- Prince Judge Matthew on the Authority of the ACIJ
- PJM on How the UN is Subject to Corruption
- Statutory Authority under International Law – the Power of the ACIJ
- The Judge’s Manual of Human Rights - A Powerful Tool
- Common Law and Codified Law: What Human Rights Laws is the ACIJ Empowered to Enforce?
- Is the ACIJ Human Rights Court Vulnerable to Corruption?
- “A Mass Movement” – Prince Judge Matthew describes the momentum behind the ACIJ
- MHD Discusses Sacred Activism and the ACIJ
- The ACIJ and the Cost of Litigation – Can the Plutocracy Just Outspend Human Rights Plaintiffs?
- How Would the ACIJ Deal with Corrupt Judges?
- Could the ACIJ take on a case involving Palestine?
- Who Are the Enforcers for the ACIJ?
- Enforcing Human Rights Law – The Arbitration Court of International Justice
- Judges and Juries in the ACIJ
- How the First Licensed Court of International Human Rights for the People Began
- The Differences between the ACIJ and Existing International Courts
- How Soon Could the ACIJ Be Operational?
ACIJ ON Awakening Code Radio - December 13, 2015
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST:
"Sacred Activism" with Guests Michael Henry Dunn and Robyn Davis
Join the conversation with guests Michael Henry Dunn & Robyn Davis as they discuss how the world is shifting and changing, with revolution on so many minds and tongues within social media. Discover how using your Spiritual practices, knowledge, beliefs, soul calling and gifts can make a better world! Learn more about Michael's passion at www.Justice4Humanity.org
Visit our Pinterest page for easy sharing on all Social Media. Whenever possible, please use the hashtag #court4humanity, whenever you share anything about The Court!
Copy to come. Please also feel free to share any sample emails or messages that you've used on your own! Everyone has a different style and we can share with one another for best practices. Thank you!