PRESS & INTERVIEWS
PROJECT CAMELOT - FEB 4, 2015
Watch us face one of the Internet's toughest crowds as Kerry Cassidy Interviews J4H Spokesperson, Michael Henry Dunn and Prince Judge Matthew on the campaign launch and answer tough questions around legal rights and enforceability.
Full Project Camelot Blog Link & Info: http://tinyurl.com/ojw33y4
LINKS TO PROJECT CAMELOT INTERVIEW EXCERPTS, BY TOPIC:
- Prince Judge Matthew on the Authority of the ACIJ
- PJM on How the UN is Subject to Corruption
- Statutory Authority under International Law – the Power of the ACIJ
- The Judge’s Manual of Human Rights - A Powerful Tool
- Common Law and Codified Law: What Human Rights Laws is the ACIJ Empowered to Enforce?
- Is the ACIJ Human Rights Court Vulnerable to Corruption?
- “A Mass Movement” – Prince Judge Matthew describes the momentum behind the ACIJ
- MHD Discusses Sacred Activism and the ACIJ
- The ACIJ and the Cost of Litigation – Can the Plutocracy Just Outspend Human Rights Plaintiffs?
- How Would the ACIJ Deal with Corrupt Judges?
- Could the ACIJ take on a case involving Palestine?
- Who Are the Enforcers for the ACIJ?
- Enforcing Human Rights Law – The Arbitration Court of International Justice
- Judges and Juries in the ACIJ
- How the First Licensed Court of International Human Rights for the People Began
- The Differences between the ACIJ and Existing International Courts
- How Soon Could the ACIJ Be Operational?
ACIJ ON Awakening Code Radio- DEC 13, 2015
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST: "Sacred Activism" with Guests Michael Henry Dunn and Robyn Davis
Join the conversation with guests Michael Henry Dunn & Robyn Davis as they discuss how the world is shifting and changing, with revolution on so many minds and tongues within social media. Discover how using your Spiritual practices, knowledge, beliefs, soul calling and gifts can make a better world! Learn more about Michael's passion at www.Justice4Humanity.org